Friday, May 16, 2008

Wines on the Cheap


I suspect most people are like me. I enjoy a glass of wine with my dinner and occasionally I'll find a wine I like enough to drink the whole bottle in one night, but I am by far a wine expert. I really only know what types of wine I like. I cannot describe wine in technical terms, but have my own words for describing wines. Therefore, when I do buy wine I do not want to spend a fortune on it. It always annoys me when I read an article in a Food Magazine highlighting tasty bargain wines that are priced at $30-50. I have even seen so called bargain wines that are listed at $100 for a bottle! To the wine connoissier this may be a great price, but not to average Joe wine drinker. Bargain to me is $15 tops.

That is why I love this website, Cheap Wine Reviews. They taste and review affordable wines. Most of the wines they taste are between $5-$10! I think that is great! Definitely more my speed! You can read the daily posts, or look up by wine types. I think this site is great and I can't wait to try some of their recommendations! Thanks Cheap Wine Reviews!

0 comments: