Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chicken Piccata with Gnocchi


A few nights ago I made a Chicken Piccata recipe from Giada de Laurentis' book Everyday Italian and also available on the Food Network website. I served it over top of gnocchi. The piccata sauce is a very nice lemon sauce that went very well with the gnocchi. I used store bought gnocchi which was a bit too gooey. One of my next cooking adventures is going to be to make my own gnocchi. This is a great recipe and one of my favorites. I like it because it is easy and it really only takes about 20 to 30 minutes to make, which is great on a weeknight!

This is a great recipe and one you should definitely try!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 340 pounds on every page. But finally I base this area selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 220 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros are approximately 310 pounds on every site. But for all I set this location selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were approximately 320 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?