Sunday, March 05, 2006

Brazenhead of Grandview


After finding out that a couple of my friends are actually reading my blog I thought I best add some updates! So here you are, Brazenhead.

Adam and I frequent Brazenhead quite often! If you don't already know, Brazenhead in an Irish Pub located on 5th Avenue in Grandview. They have a nice selection of beers by tap, as well as by the bottle. Though don't go strictly by their menu as far as beers as tap, they seem to have more available than what is listed on the menu. Brazenhead as your typical Irish Pub atmosphere with unusual, mismatching chairs and all different sized tables. I do wish they had more TVs. They have a couple, but I think if they had more it would be a nice place to watch a game.

My favorite thing about Brazenhead is their burgers! They have awesome burgers! They have your run of the mill burger that has a choice of toppings. Adam and I tend to go for their specialty burgers. I like the Cracked Black Pepper Burger, which has black pepper in it of course and is topped with smoked mozzarella, though I prefer it with Gorgonzola. Adam seems to like the Blacked burger with is topped with cheddar and chili sauce. That's my Adam, he loves his hot sauce! If you order nothing else at Brazenhead, you have to at least try their potato chips, which can be ordered as an appetizer. They are homemade and come with this amazing garlic dipping sauce!! The chips are great to split with a couple of friends!

Brazenhead also offers happy hour specials depending on the day. Adam and I like to take advantage of their burger special Wednesday night. They offer $3 burgers from 4pm until 9pm. They are a little smaller than normal nights, but it is still plenty of food to fill you up, and what a great deal!

0 comments: